This internship is a unique opportunity to learn the following:
• Interaction design and navigation skills
• Marketing research and UCD processes to define user personas
• Problem solving and translating ideas into creative solutions that are functional and visually appealing
• User personas, user workflows, gap analysis
• Visual design comps, cuts and guides
• Collaboration across teams in producing game-changing designs
• Design experiences that may span from web to mobile and more
• Credits earned towards Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Graphic Design, User Experience, Human Factors or related field, graduate-level work a plus
• Detailed knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Experience with Adobe After Effects, and HTML 5 preferred.
• Interest/experience in user-centered design practices preferred
This position is based in Atlanta.
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about.
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
None or limited